As a DMR repeater product with ergonomic design, all-digital functionality, the ArroTop DR600 helps to improve management efficiency and a faster response in emergency situations.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Professional 1U Design – Professional 1U design saves installation space.
- Outstanding Heat Dissipation – The unique cooling design combines a built-in heat pipe and three fans to ensure efficient heat dissipation, preventing the repeater from over-heating in high output power mode.
- Smart Digital-Analog Auto Detection – DR600 can be configured to analog, digital or mixed mode. In mixed mode, the repeater can dynamically switch between modes regarding on received signal type.
- Accessory Expansion – DR600 supports third party development via a rear port of the repeater. This is achieved via the pin control through the repeater rear port.
- IP Site Link Connection (Optional) – DR600 repeaters can be connected based via TCP/IP network to expand coverage area, and can be easily upgrade to Tier III Trunking station by software.
- LED Indicator – DR600 has 9 LEDs to indicate different status such as power-on, analogue repeating, digital repeating, transmitting, receiving, alarm, etc.
- AIS/SIP Interface – It provides AIS/SIP second development interface, allowing dispatch, telephone system and other facilities to be developed by the third party.
- Remote Monitor and Diagnosis – It supports remote monitor/diagnosis and status control.